Surgical Instrument Laser Marking
At Surgical Holdings, we can custom laser mark your surgical instruments. Surgical Holdings run 2 laser markers and have the capacity to cater for outside large runs and requests for bespoke laser marking on a variety of materials, including stainless steel.
- GS12D matrix laser marking ensures reliable tracking and traceability of instrumentation.
- GS12D matrix laser marking can be linked into your own instrument tracking system.
- GS12D matrix allows you decide what you want encoded, department information for example, when you place your order.
- GS12D matrix can be scaled down to fit the tiniest micro instrument, with commercial applications as small as 300 micrometres.
- GS12D matrix laser marking can encode fifty characters in a symbol that is readable at 2 or 3 mm.
and it’s free!
(on new instruments and repairs)
For more information about our surgical instrument laser marking please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1702 602050.