Dental instruments are used by dental professionals to provide dental treatment. At Surgical Holdings, we provide a wide range of instruments for dentists and orthodontists providing dental surgery. Our dental instruments are designed for providing dental treatment such as examining, manipulating, treating, restoring and removing teeth and surrounding oral structures.
Our dental instruments include:
- Dental Mirrors - For viewing oral cavities, reflecting light and retracting the cheek.
- Dental Elevators - For expanding the tooth socket and separating the tooth from its ligament.
- Dental Clamps - For better access to a patients mouth.
- Dental Forceps & Pliers - For grasping, manipulating, or extracting teeth.
- Dental Nerve Instruments - For dental surgery involving the alveolar nerves.
Download Dental Instruments PDF