At Surgical Holdings we provide a range of ear, nose and throat instruments for ENT doctors and otolaryngologists providing otolaryngology surgery. Our ENT instruments are designed for dealing with problems in the structures of the head and neck such as the ear, nose and throat. Our ear, nose and throat instruments include:
- Aural Forceps - For the removal or insertion of dressings or packs.
- Nasal Forceps - For surgery on the nasal septum and the maxillary sinus.
- Tongue Depressors - To depress the tongue and examine the mouth and throat.
- Speculums - To dilate ear, nose and throat orifices and to see inside.
- Laryngoscopes - To obtain a view of the larynx.
View Rhinoplasty Instruments Set
Download ENT Instruments PDF
Download Sinuscopy and Rhinoscopy PDF