Surgical Instrument Tray Tags
Introducing our brand new product...
Surgical instrument tray tags for easy identification of your instrument trays. Made of nylon (sterilisable to 134-137°C), with three fixation holes. Size: 90mm x 38mm. Sold in packs of 50.
Available in the following colours:
- Red SC-ST/001-R
- Green SC-ST/001-G
- Blue SC-ST/001-B
- Yellow SC-ST/001-Y
- Light blue SC-ST/001-LB
- Pink SC-ST/001-P
- Black SC-ST/001-BK
- Brown SC-ST/001-BN
- White with laser additive SC-ST/001-W-LM (suitable for laser marking).
Surgical instrument tray tags are essential for patient safety and efficiency in the operating room. They help to ensure that the right instruments are available for the right procedure and that they are all sterile and ready to use. Surgical instrument tray tags are attached to the outside of surgical instrument trays and contain important information, such as:
- The type of procedure the tray is intended for
- A list of the instruments in the tray
- The date and time the tray was sterilised
- The name of the person who sterilised the tray
Benefits of using surgical instrument tray tags
There are many benefits to using surgical instrument tray tags, including:
- Improved patient safety: Surgical instrument tray tags help to ensure that the right instruments are available for the right procedure. This can help to prevent errors and complications.
- Increased efficiency: Surgical instrument tray tags can help to save time and improve efficiency in the operating room. By having all of the necessary instruments in one place, surgeons and other healthcare professionals can focus on the patient without having to waste time searching for instruments.
- Reduced costs: Surgical instrument tray tags can help to reduce costs by preventing the loss of instruments. When instruments are properly labelled and tracked, they are less likely to be lost or misplaced.
To order your Surgical Holdings Instrument Tray Tags please get in touch with our sales team at email@example.com or by calling us on 01702 602050.