High-Quality Surgical Scissors at Surgical Holdings
We manufacture and supply a collection of our finest high-quality surgical scissors, including Nero Smooth Cut Scissors, a range of ceramic-coated surgical scissors available at Surgical Holdings.
View our surgical scissors:
- Bandage Scissors
- Bipolar Scissors
- Bissinger BiTech Bipolar Scissors
- Dental Scissors
- Diathermy Scissors
- Dressing Scissors
- ENT Scissors
- Gynaecology Scissors
- Ligature Scissors
- Mayo Scissors
- Metzenbaum Scissors
- Neurosurgery Scissors
- Ophthalmic Scissors
- Plastic & Oral Scissors
- Post Mortem Scissors
- Post Mortem Dressing Scissors
- Post Mortem Miscellaneous Scissors
- Proctology Scissors
- Super Twist Scissors
- Suture Scissors
- Titanium Scissors
We also provide a surgical scissor sharpening service.
Surgical Holdings have utilised their combined expertise and knowledge to introduce a new and exclusive DUO surface finish. By reviewing research and understanding the requirements of their customers they have combined two surface finishes on to one instrument. The first maintains anti-glare under theatre lights and the second ensures the best possible cleaning efficacy.
The company’s highly skilled instrument finishers ensure that prior to any final stage finishing, all instruments receive a high-level mopping to remove any imperfections. From there they can then apply:
- The wet bead blast finish - this technique uses ultra-fine glass beads sprayed at the surface of the instrument to create a matt looking finish.
- The mirror polish finish - this technique uses a series of mops and compounds to polish the surface up to a mirror finish.
The result is a premium looking instrument which stands out, maintains functionally under theatre lights but above all has been proven to provide benefits against protein adhesion and corrosion.